Legal Support


Material transfer agreements (MTAs)

If you wish to send or receive materials for your research we arrange a MTA on your behalf. Please note that an MTA must be signed by the Vice-Rector, which the technology transfer office will arrange.

An MTA facilitates collaborative research, but also restricts the use of the material to non-commercial research, controls publication content and intellectual property right on research results derived from use of material.

Do you have any more questions? Don't hesitate to write us an e-mail or contact us on LinkedIn! If you would like to stay up to date on the latest techtransfer news, subscribe to our newsletter.